Sunday, July 27, 2008

Rocky Mountain Revue!


The Rocky Mountain Revue, for those of you who don't already know, is a basketball tounament for the the summer nba league. It is pretty much all the scrubs and rookies of the teams come and play eachother. I get 4 tickets every year for being a season ticket holder so last Wednesday Brandy, Matt and I went to check things out. We got pretty bad seats cuz we didn't get there till after the game started but it was still fun to see them play. The best part was that I got to take a picture with Paul Milsap and Ronnie Price! Ok yea I had to fight off an old usher lady to do it but it was way worth it! haha

1 comments:

April Hoyt said...

I know I was scared to even say that we went up there! But really we are going to go up there and visit you! Promise! We just really didn't have much time up there. I guess you are the better friend. But doesn't mean I don't love you any less. How is your work going?