Sunday, July 20, 2008

Park City Weekend

On Saturday July 12th some on my friends and I decided to take a mini vacation to Park City. We left in the afternoon and arrived in Park City about 2pm. Our first stop was the Outlets because smart me forgot my swimsuit haha. After that we went to the Marriott Mountain Side Vacation Club to check into our Villa. We had a few problems at check in. The first two rooms they checked us into were dirty and then the third room the keys didn't work three different times that we went back on forth. I were a little annoyed, but did not get too upset because I know sometimes things go wrong. They handled it very well by bringing us a big gift basket after we finally got into the room and they also told us there would be a surprise waiting for us at the front when we check out the next morning. So after we all got settled we headed straight for the pool. The pool was way nice and we had some fun there. That evening after the pool we went and got all ready and dressed up to hit the town. Haha it was very fun we walked main street and went to a fancy dinner. That night we went back to the hotel for cards, hot tubing, movies and snacks. The next morning we got up and got ready for church. I went to check out of the room to find out the hotel took care of the room for all of our inconveniences, So our little get away turned out to be very cheap! We went to Breakfast and then to a singles ward in Park City and then it was time to head back to Provo. It was a really fun weekend that I defiantly needed!

1 comments:

Charise said...

I love your new suit! So cute!!!
I used to do this kind of weekend when I worked at the SLC Marriott.
I am so excited for you to be having so much fun. I love you cutie!
Charise