Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Quick Trip

I had Monday and Tuesday off this week, so Sunday after work I got in my car and headed for home. I got to Orderville and got to hang out with my Brothers. I played trouble with Noah and then Camden and I watched some home videos from back in the day. Monday I just chilled around home and went to the Ponderosa for Lunch. Monday evening I went to Cedar City to hang out with Owen, April and Cassidy. We had alot of fun! We went to dinner at this Mexican place that was pretty good. After dinner we went to Wal Mart and got some Nerf guns. We went to the Park, there was this big wooden playground there that we would take turns hiding, finding and shooting eachother! It was so much fun! I love seeing and hanging out with old friends and also new ones ;) I stayed with Owen and April Monday night then back to Provo on Tuesday. It was a good couple days though.

3 comments:

joshua said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
April Hoyt said...

Love it...I had so much fun. I thought it was going to be totally lame but it totally wasn't!! I think I will use your pics and post some too. Loves!!

Michelle said...

Hey Courtney, so I found your blog through Jana's. I was excited to see what you've been up to lately. It's always fun to see what people I went to highschool with are doing. I just got done reading April's blog too. Looks like your double date was really fun. Glad things are going good for you. I'm going to add you to my link list. Have a great day!