Sunday, August 17, 2008

Caleb and Becca Hicks!


I promise I will blog more with picutres later cuz that is the fun part but I dont have any of the picutes right now but last week on the 9th of August Caleb and Becca got married. I am so so happy for them and I know they will have a wonderful life together. I am so glad that I am so close to them and I am sad they are moving to Ogden so I can't see them much anymore, but I know when I do that we will have a blast!


I didn't know it was going to be so hard for me to see my Cousin Caleb get married I guess I just always thought I would be first haha. He has always been one of my best friends. He has always been there for me no matter what I was going through. I know that he is still is, but I guess it was just a little hard for me because he now has a new best friend, he is not my Caleb anymore. I knew this day would come and I know that one day I will find a best friend I get to spend my life with too, but I just wanted him to know how greatful I am for him and how much I love him. I think that Becca is so great and wonderful and I couldn't ask for a better person for Caleb to be with, so Becca I guess I can share him with you haha. Be good to each other. Well haha I guess this blog has turned into a letter to Caleb and becca. Sorry everyone but I had to get this off my chest and I will post all the cute pictures of the BBQ, Temple, and Reception when Rachel sends them to me.

0 comments: