Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Welcome Home Chubby!

Some of greatest memories from family reunions is getting to see my cousin Caleb! We were always very close growing up. When I graduated from high school I moved to Provo Ut. Caleb and I went to a semester at UVSC together. I had so much fun! We took most of our classes together. We had alot of fun and he was my best friend. He got his mission call to Uruguay (I hope I spelled that right) and left in December 2005. I was sad that he left, but so happy he was doing the right thing. You can imagine how excited I was to go it Utah and see my cousin home from his mission! I flew into Salt Lake on Jan. 10th. Caleb and Brandy picked me up in Salt Lake. We went to temple square and walked about until the Jazz game started. We met our other cousin, Dana, there at the game. We all had a really great time, especially because the Jazz Won!

0 comments: