Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My friends from Southern California found something in the back of my car. They could not seem to figure it out. For real though they had no idea what it was for.

They were exploring all posiblities of what it could be. I had to tell them, "no it is now a back scratcher, not a toothbrush, not a comb."

" no its not a razor, not a hairbrush, not a microphone" "no Amanda it is not a bbq cleaner"

"It is a snow scraper!" I thought it was pretty crazy that they did not know what a snow scaper was, but I guess if you have lived in Southern California your whole life you would never need to unbury your car from giant snowballs, so you would never need a snow scraper.

6 comments:

Nikki said...

that's so funny! Glad to see you are having fun in Cali.

Amanda Ann said...

Ok, in my own defense, I have only seen snow in real life one time. I seriously thought it was a bbq cleaner but then I was like, no the bristles are too soft. Then I was like, well, maybe its a fancy bbq and courtney wants to be really gentle with it.

Jana Sorensen said...

All I know is that You still have friends here in Utah, that totally need to be added to your blog list! hello....Courtney! I know that I don't really update my blog all the time but I would still love to be loved! by you:) WEll, I hope that you are having fun in CALI. Oh it's so freakin cold here! Okay, well. love you. Also, with Julia I want to know how you did your blog so cute! You're the best!

Tiffany said...

So funny. Love you babe! And miss you!

Nikki said...

when are you moving back to Utah?

Alex said...

How nice that you'll be moving to UT around the same time I'll be moving to Idaho. I'm sure we'll see you at some point