Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I spent Christmas this year at work! It is ok though because my family was in Utah so I got to spend Christmas with my work family! As you can see the weather was beautiful! It was 75 on Christmas day! We also have a really cool huge Christmas tree in the lobby of the resort! It is cool to see cause the big windows behind the tree have a full ocean view so it may not be a white Christmas but it sure was a beautiful one! I also did get to see my friend Danny he came in for only Christmas day and I went to aunt Kriss's house and saw some of my Gates cousins and all of their cute kids! So all and all it was a great day! I also got really great gifts that I wanted like a camera and a new cell phone! I also got some cool Utah Jazz stuff, One Tree Hill season 4 on DVD and money(which never hurts haha)!So yea it was a good Christmas! And it was even better cause I know that the next day I would be leaving for Utah to spaend time with my Family!






0 comments: