Friday, December 14, 2007



Two nights ago we went to the boat parade in Newport. I was pretty cool. Some of the boats were really festive! Here in Newport everyone was telling me about the boat parade and how I needed to go early to get a spot because everyone goes. So we went over to get our spot on J street at about seven. The parade didn't come by us until about 8. At 8 when the parade started we were till the only people on J street waiting for it to start. Once it started it was worth the wait though! We tried to take pictures but the camera was not picking up the lights from the boats behind us. So if you look close you can kinda see the lights!

1 comments:

Amy said...

COCO!!!
How gorgeous do you look! I haven't seen you for so long, you look like you're having so much fun!
I'm so glad I found your blog!
You can check mine out
mitchandamydansie.blogspot.com