Sunday, December 9, 2007

My Job!



This is were I work. I work at the front desk and answering phones. I love my job and I guess I have been trained to love hospitality. Yes I have to deal with alot of complicted guest, but when they are happy and you know you helped to make them happy it is worth all the crap. I love helping the people peaple here and knowing that it is up to me to give them an enjoyable vacation. It is also a great job because it has helped me to learn alot about the area and all the things there are to do here. I think it is a great experience that I have been given to move to a place like this and see how life is outside of my Utah bubble. I always wanted to get out and find new things and now I am doing that. And I am also learning that Utah may just be the place for me. But I am so greatful for the great job I have and for the opportunity to come live on the beach with my family.

1 comments:

Laura said...

It looks like you have a way cool job, and I bet you're great at it. Have fun,and I'm glad I can read up on your life these days.