Sunday, December 9, 2007

This is me!

Hi everyone I dicided to start a blog cuz it seems like the cool thing to do now days and it will just give me one more thing that I can waste my time on at work. haha. Well I am currently living in Newport Beach California in one of Aunt Kriss's beach houses. I like it here. It is much different here then in Utah but I am having fun. I work at the Marriott Newport Coast Villas. It is a very nice resort, quite the step up from the Provo Marriott. It is fun to be here with my family and be able to spend some time with them. As much fun as I am having here I think I will end up coming back to Utah. I miss my family, my friends , my bubble, and MY JAZZ! I love my Utah Jazz! Even though they are having a crappy week! Anyways I have so much fun reading all or your blogs that I wanted people to know what was up with me.

1 comments:

ValStanton said...

Hi! This is cool! I guess I didn't realize you are working at that resort we looked at a year ago! WOW! I will send some pics of us, so we can be apart of your family too!
Love ya, Val