Sunday, October 12, 2008

"No More Pictures"

I don't know why it is so hard for men to take pictures. My two cousins Caleb and Aaron are rarly making normal faces in pictures.

Well I now have someone else in my life that does not like to make normal faces in pictures here are some examples and notice how my face if the same in all of these pictures.


I think he is just hoping if he is always making weird faces then I will stop making him take pictures but you know me I love pictures so I guess I will just have to get used to the faces.

1 comments:

Jana Sorensen said...

Courtney,
How are you doing? I miss you lots and am hoping that your doing great. It looks like you are having a really fun time and doing lots of fun things. I love you and miss you....wait I already said that! Let me know how you are! LOVE YOU