Sunday, October 12, 2008

175th General Conference Oct 2008


I have never had the opportunity to attend General Conference until last week. It was so so amazing. First may I say the Conference Center is unbelievable in it so big and so beautiful if any of you have never been there i seriously recommend it. Being in that giant room with so many wonderful people and examples that share the knowledge and beliefs as me was so powerful and comforting. I was sitting on the 15Th row in the center just taking it all in. To hear our Prophet and leaders speaking to the nation and to be sitting right in front of them to hear it all just made me feel so grateful. I am so blessed to have a mother who through trials and hard times had faith enough to stay close to her heavenly father and to raise her children to know what she knows. I am so blessed to have the family and friends that I have to bring me up and be great examples to me. Most of all I am so blessed to know that I am one of God's children and to know that he loves me. He gives me Prophets, Leaders, Teachers, Family and Friends to help me know what is right and what will make me happy. He helps me through good time and bad. He is always with me. I am grateful to be able to know that I am always loved. I have been blessed to be a member of this Church and I know that by living the teaching of the Gospel I will have happiness and will be able to return to my Father in Heaven someday.

0 comments: