Saturday, June 7, 2008

Family Filled Weekend!

Last weekend I got to spend time with my family. My mom and my two brothers came into town Thursday afternoon. So Brandy, Dave and I met them at Sammy's for dinner.



Then on Saturday afternoon I went to Salt Lake to just sit around and talk with my mom and grandparents. My mom took me to the distribution center. I had never been there so it was fun! I got I cool picture of the new Presidence.


After we went to the distribution center it was off to the park. My Uncle Mike got married about two months ago or something haha, but they got married in Hawaii so they didn't have a reception or anything. So my uncle and his new wife Roxanne wanted to bring their two families together to meet so they had a afternoon party planned in the park.



It was a fun weekend with my family, but my family is not the only family I got to spend alittle time with. After I went to my Uncles park party, I met Dave and we went to the park were his family was having a fun evening BBQ. Daves parents were in town so the whole family got together and I got to meet all of them. It was a way fun evening with food, softball, and playground slides haha! Then on Sunday we went to Dave's sisters house and had dinner. It was his neice's birthday so we had presents and cake. They were all really great! Dave's family is similar to mine haha because there are alot of them and they are loud and like to have alot of fun. So it was really great.
So yea like I said it was a really fun family filled weekend and I loved every minute of it!

1 comments:

Megan Miley and Chris said...

Haha that made me laugh about the slides. That slide was crazy steep!