Monday, January 12, 2009

Washington

   On December 29th I flew to Portland, OR.  Where my boyfriend Matt picked me up from the airport.  His parents live in Vancouver, WA.  I got to go spend 7 days there with them.  It was so fun and I was so grateful for the break.   Here are some pictures of some of the things we did.

Matt's parents gave me tickets to the Trailblazer vs. Celtics game.


We went shopping a lot in portland.  I think we went to 3 different malls.  I went there with 3 pairs of shoes and came back with 7 haha.

On New Years eve Matt and his dad lit fire crackers.  And we hung out at his house playing games, eating food, watching movies and watching the ball drop.
One night we went with Matt's family to eat at the Portland City Grill it was on the top floor of I think the tallest building in Portland.  It was really pretty up there and the food was great!
Matt took me to this waterfall.  I cant remember what it is called but it was so beautiful there. 


  I really enjoyed my trip everything there is so green and pretty.  I was thankful for the time I got to spend with Matt and his family.


1 comments:

Alex said...

I believe that is Bridal Veil Falls. That is the one that Caleb, James, Seth, and I went to in 2002 during our trip up there. It's really pretty!